Think this is like the 3rd blogging award I’ve received in little over a year. Not bad for a dude who seriously thought he’d be a flop after his first post. But, you guys must really love ME!!
Thanks to pokeninja90 over at Nice Job Breaking It, Hero for the nomination. And really, thanks to all of you who both follow & comment on my blog. I’ll be sure to keep this bad boy going as long as I can. Now, onto…
- Display the award
- Thank the person who gave the award( including a link to their blog)
- Share seven things about you.
- Nominate ten bloggers
So, without further ado, here are 7 Things about me you probably didn’t know…or might not want to. Ya know, whatever…
Things About Me:
1) I have a sweet tooth the size of Mt. Everest! I know I sort of mentioned it before, but it bares mentioning again. It’s rare that I go a day without eating something sugary. Want to get on my good side? Give Me Cake!!
2) I’m an avid reader. Not as much as I used to be, but when I was younger I could read like 2 novels in a week. By the 6th grade I was reading better than 95% of the U.S., a feat I’m quite proud of. :3
3) I suck at first person shooter games. I can’t understand why I do given the countless hours I spent playing Goldeneye on the 64, but I just can’t get the hang of them. Never pick me for your team. You will lose!
4) I was the 1st person in my immediate family to go to college.
5) As crazy as I am about anime/video games, I’m just as, or even more, crazy about music. Classical, J-Pop, rap, pop, R&B…I have an eclectic taste in music. The genre doesn’t really matter to me. If it sounds good, I’ll mostly likely enjoy it.
6) I once punched through a glass window with my bare fist. I was angry or upset or anything. For some reason I had a habit of using a closed fist to push open doors and one time I missed the door and hit the window in it, shattering it. Oddly enough, all I got were minor cuts.
7) And finally, I’m as single as the day I was born. 😦 The only date I’ve had in my entire life was canceled before it even started. I’ve had girls say the like me, but nothing ever got going. Hopefully things change soon. :3
Alright! Enough about me. Let’s give some other people a chance to brag. Here are my nominees for the Versatile Blogger Award.
- gorithific over at Gorithific
- Cat over at Another Gaming Day
- Karandi over at 100WordAnime
- KimmieKawaii over at Inner Thoughts of an Extrovert
- Matthew over at Matt-in-the-Hat
- Arria Cross over at Fujinsei
- The Well-Red Mage over at The Well Red Mage
- Krystallina over at Daiyamanga
- mirrorpurple over at Mirror Purple
- lynlynsays over at Just Something About LynLyn