Aww yeah, baby! The accolades just keep rolling in!! You guys must really love reading about the crazy machinations that occur in my head. :3
Anyways, big thanks to pokeninja90 over at Nice Job Breaking It, Hero for nominating for the Unique Blogger Award. Be sure to check out their sight for sore cool posts and junk.
- Share the link of the blogger who has shown love to you by nominating you.
- Answer the questions.
- In the spirit of sharing love and solidarity with our blogging family, nominate 8-13 people for the same award.
- Ask them three questions.
So, let’s see what inquires were given for me to answer this time around.
- What movie has left the biggest impression on you? (It can be any movie, anime related or otherwise)
Starting off with the 100 mph fastballs, huh? I like it!!! The only movie I can think of is Pacific Rim. While it didn’t really leave a personal impact on me, it did give me a good amount of hope. Hope that one day, in the near future, someone will make a legit live action Gundam movie. We have the technology, folks. It’s no longer a dream anymore!!!!
2. What is one thing about the anime community that you don’t like?
A better question would be: How much time do you have? XD All kidding aside, the anime community is not as much of a festering cesspool many people make it out to be. There are way more good members than there are bad. That being said, the one thing I don’t like is the lack of civil, open discussion. No one likes to discuss shows anymore. You either love it or hate it. There’s no room for explanations or thought-provoking conversations. People need to learn to chill out and realize not everyone is going to like the same shows you do. It’s just a fact of life.
3. If you could relive one day of your life over again what day would it be? (Don’t try to be funny and just respond with a date or a day of the week… )
Honestly? I would love to go back and change my decision NOT to transfer colleges when I was in my early 20s. It’s a bit issue with me and I’ve been constantly bothered with that “what if” feeling ever since then. My life’s not all bad now, mind you. Just always wondered what would’ve been.
OK, enough about me already. Time to nominate some bloggers for this here award. And the nominees are:
Lethargic Ramblings at Lethargic Ramblings
Karandi at 100WordAnime
Anime_Girls_NYC at Anime_Girls_NYC
Scott at Mechanical Anime Reviews
the Well-Red Mage at The Well-Red Mage
Acacia Aurora at Manga Toritsukareru Koto
D at D Talks Anime
Yasumo at Unime
And now for the questions you’ll be answering!!
- If you had the Dragon Balls in your possession, what would be your one wish?
- What is the one quality about the anime community that you like?
- You’re laying down near the edge of a cliff and are currently holding Miley Cyrus & Justin Bieber in either of your hands. You only have the strength to pull up yourself and one of them. Who do you choose?