No Internet and Cell service make NEETaku something, something…
GO FRIGGIN’ CRAZY!!!
Ok….got that out-of-the-way. Now, onto to what this post is actually about. During my involuntary fast from all things Interwebz I was nominated for the Mystery Blogger award by both D Talks Anime and Pokeninja. Thanks to both of you. :3
Da Rulez are as follows:
- Put the award logo/image on your blog
- List the rules.
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well.
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself. (I’m running out of facts so I’ll skip this one)
- You nominate 10 – 20 people.
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog.
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify).
- Share a link to your best post(s)
“Mystery Blogger Award” is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging; and they do it with so much love and passion.
The creator of this award is OKOTO ENIGMA’S BLOG.
Since I was nominated by two bloggers at once, it’s only fair that I answer 3 questions each from both their lists. So let’s begin:
3 Facts About Me
- The quickest way to my heart is a gallon of Moose Tracks ice cream. Make sure to write that one down ladies. ❤
- I was reading at a college level by 6th grade. Used to read a novel every 2 days, and they were thick ones.
- Not sure if I mentioned this one, but I have a height complex. I am 6 feet tall, but I still consider myself short. Especially I’m around ladies my height or taller. XD
D Talks’ Questions
01 Are you a morning person?
Depends on what I’m doing that day, lol. If I have to work, then no. :3
02 What’s your favourite part of everyday life?
Whenever I get off from work. I take the bus and the rides always suuuuuucccckkks!!!
03 If you could kill someone without any repercussions, would you? (this is the weird one)
Weird? WEIRD!? Weird is when your alarm clock goes off 5 minutes before it’s supposed to. What sort of enemies do you have?! Anyways, I don’t a “person” to kill, but an anime studio: A1 Pictures. DIE ALREADY!!!!
01 Who is your favorite Power Ranger? (From Mighty Morphin Power Rangers only)
Green Ranger. Why? Because Dragonzord. NUFF SAID!! * Drops Mic and walks off.*
02 Zombies are about to break down your door, you have to defend yourself, the closest item to you is your weapon. What is it and how screwed are you? (the weird question)
One Man….One Stapler…And zombies on the verge of breaking down my door.
I FEEL SORRY FOR THOSE ZOMBIES!!!
03 What’s one item you regret purchasing?
Forever I will regret buying that 60 buck DVD set for Real Bout Samurai Girl. Till this day I think about that utter waste of money. I could have gotten the Gundam Wing set instead!!!!
My Best Post (or at least one of them)
It’s amazing how much I’ve actually laughed at my own posts sometimes. I know I should understand my own sense of humor, but even given that I’ve laughed way harder than I should at some of them. And one of the posts I go back to a lot is the 5 Stages of Watching a Harem Anime.
- Truly Trash Media
- Stephen K.
- Athena | AmbiGaming
- Jeyran Main
- Lethargic Ramblings
- Elisabeth O’Neill
- There is a hotel in Japan where to can go virtual dates with anime characters. Which one would you choose?
- Who’s your guilty pleasure singer?
- Which video game have you never beaten, no matter how many times you try?
- The Titanic is sinking and 3 of your most hated anime series are onboard. Which ones are they?
- Has senpai ever noticed you? :3
Have fun answering those, cause I know I’ll have fun reading your responses. XD